The Setup



For my newborn sessions I have a portable set up, including studio lighting, that allows for a number of different backdrops, blankets and poses. I usually set up in my own space at home or, if it is easier for you and the baby I can travel to you and set up in your home. However, be aware if I travel to you I will need extra time to set up. I have a selection of blankets and throws to use as backgrounds and wraps for the baby, I tend to lean towards light colours and cosy textures but if you have any preferences let me know and I will work them in! A couple of changes of outfit are possible within your session, again light colours tend to work best but if you have any ideas about the style I am flexible and happy to disscuss! Newborn babies tend to look best in short sleeves and legless outfits so they don't appear swamped in their clothes and capture the lovely soft arms and feet of your newborn.



No comments