About Me


My name is Rachael Fraser, I grew up in a town in the North East of England called Alnwick. Having grown up in Northumberland I have a great appreciation of the countryside and nature which I think often comes out in my photography. Since a young age I have always enjoyed taking photographs of family and friends and rarely went anywhere without my small film camera. I was given my first digital camera, a Canon 1100d that lasted me a good few years, as a christmas present when I was 18 and have since been obsessed with capturing life in images.

 My favourite subject has always been people, so wedding photography seemed like a natural place to start, I love capturing people when they are unaware and showing uninhibited emotions and natural beauty in documentary style photography. It's not just about the image, but also the the memory and the story it tells. While wedding photography has been the main focus in the past I have begun branching out into family portraiture and now Newborn Photography. 

 My photography takes a natural approach to capturing the innocence of your baby. They certainly won't stay little for long and that is why it is so special to capture the first precious moments and the first year of your baby's life for you and your family to treasure for many years to come. I pride myself on ensuring your photo shoot will be a relaxing experience and that your baby will feel safe and comfortable, leaving me to capture their precious moments.
Each session lasts approximately 2 hours and is entirely baby focused, allowing plenty of time for stopping, soothing and feeding the baby to keep them calm and contented.

A newborn session is £250. For more information please visit my website

www.RachaelFraser.photography 

No comments